terms & privacy
Payments are non-refundable.
No smoking, no parties, or events.*
Check in is anytime after 12PM.
Absolutely NO smoking inside the home. Guest can smoke outside on the deck or front yard.
No parties or loud music allowed.*
Guests are responsible for disposing of all trash in the garbage cans provided.
Guest are also responsible for cleaning dirty dishes and ensuring home is returned as close to the state they checked-in with.
Please treat our home with as much care you would your own.
*To reserve space for special events during your stay click here.
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between host (“Homeowner") and (“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by booking with "Santiago Guest House", the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property address will be disclosed at time of booking.
2. Rental Party. The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). Additional guests staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is NOT ALLOWED. Any guests found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation will be charged a $150/night fee, taken from the deposit.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 1:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 2:00 p.m. on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
4. Rental Rate and Fees. Subject to change.
5. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
6. Rental Rules. Guest and all members of the Rental Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property (“the Rental Party") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Guest shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guest took possession.
7. Liability. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, and or accident.